- i don't think that pat o'brien and those reporters on the insider realize they're not actually reporting the news. it's just celeb gossip and reports. it's not actual news, even if angelina is a un goodwill ambassador.
- it seems like the world has forgotten how to drive: on ramps and merge lanes are for speeding up before merging into the flow of traffic; off ramps and lanes are for slowing down after leaving the flow of traffic. you pass on the left not on the right. on freeways, the inside lane is for the fastest traffic and if someone is coming up from behind faster than you're driving, move to the right and let them pass.
- get a handless set for your cellphone or hang up while you drive.
- if you don't know what you want when you get to the front of the line, let the next person go while you finish deciding.
- when there's a long line at the checkout, get your form of payment out and ready before they finish ringing up your items.
- please, thank you and excuse me should never be out of style.
- the idea of car stereos and headphones are for you to listen to your own music, not to share it with the rest of the world.
- the networks wonder why they're losing viewers. since it's a little hard to figure out when new episodes are starting and every series has new episodes at different times or all of sudden there's a month or 6 weeks of reruns between new episodes... i wonder if that would have anything to do with it.
just felt the need to vent. maybe my achy ankle is making me crankier than usual. feel free to commiserate by adding the little things that annoy you in the comments.