Saturday, March 08, 2008

random saturday musings 2

since i have a habit of reviewing my week and noting things that stuck with me, i've decided to also try and make a habit out of sharing a few of those here every saturday night.
  • i just might be a quirkyalone meaning i'd rather be on my own than in a lame relationship or settle just to be in a couple (note to self: order book)
  • i'm looking forward to my trip to ok for easter
  • i'm not looking forward to packing (i wish there was a service that would do my laundry and pack for me)
  • it's always a good idea to keep popcorn & cake mix on hand when you host small group at your house
  • i still wonder if i'm being selfish when i'm happy for a friend who's beginning a new adventure but sad for how it will change our relationship
  • i've finished 3 of the 4 books i set out to read this weekend--not sure if i can finish the 4th by monday
  • i'm excited that we'll have an extra hour of daylight in the evening but i really hate losing an hour of sleep

No comments: