- is it possible to be inept at leading the life you seem to have?
- what contributes to staying in ministry as a long-time volunteer?
- how do i discern between selfishness and drawing healthy boundaries for myself? (i'm realizing i may have grown up with skewed ideas of the two.)
- is there at all an easy or graceful way to transition from being the child of a parent to needing to be the caretaker of a parent?
- i think i've forgetten how to breathe. seriously, i catch myself actually holding my breath more and more often. i have no idea what's up with that.
and there's some lighter stuff that i've thought about too like...
- if the top 5 guys on my dream list all have accents (3 british, 2 southern), i might be living in the wrong part of the world to meet a cute guy with an accent.
- why is it that if i smell theatre popcorn, only theatre popcorn will cure the craving it creates? why won't popcorn i make at home cure the craving? it's still popcorn.
- how many weeks will it be before the novelty of my high school yearbooks wears off for my small group girls?
so there you go. a little peek at the stuff i'm pondering. at some point in the next few weeks, i'll post some of my thinking since i'm not sure there are any easy conclusions...oh, and we're at three weeks so far of my hs yearbooks entertaining my small group.