the other movies i love, sort of an informal top 10:
- gone with the wind--"frankly my dear... & fiddle-dee-dee"
- love actually--hugh grant falls for the girl with "sizeable thighs" & an excellent soundtrack (uk version better than us--bought it in london)
- indiscreet--cary grant & ingrid bergman in london, so fabulously elegant
- chocolat--something a little mystical and magical about this one
- bridget jones's diary--a tragic spinster, urban family, smug marrieds, poufs, & the best fight scene ever
- pillow talk--doris day & rock hudson, a classic
- philadelphia story--cary grant again...what can i say?
- beauty & the beast--my all-time favorite animated flick
- french kiss--i think it's highly underrated
- and, as previously mentioned, son-in-law, which just doesn't make sense...
so what about you? what are your faves?